Sales Development Representative
Job Title: Sales Development Representative
Reporting to: Enterprise Sales Director
Comp: OTE will range based on experience and a combination of base + commission (70/30 split)
Location: San Mateo, California
Are you looking to join an innovative technology company while building a career in sales? Do you want to work with a solution that is transforming how enterprises train & evaluate their workforce? You might be saying to yourself, “Okay that sounds great but what would I be selling?” Great question. Let’s start with the problem we solve first. Traditional eLearning and training courses are mostly passive, not allowing for students to practice. There is a lot of showing, but not much doing. Trainees do not have the opportunity to perform the procedures. Live sessions allow that but are expensive, hard to schedule and not scalable.
Heartwood’s 3D Simulations & Guides empowers workforce to practice on virtual equipment and procedures that is replicated in form & function, allowing them to ‘learn-by-doing’. This, in turn, reduces training costs, accelerates employee learning and decreases expensive live training by being Visual, Interactive and Portable.
- Prospect into a defined list of accounts and do discovery
- Identify and engage with a varying degree of contacts, from Executives to Managers, in a consultative manner
- Daily outbound activity (cold calls, emails, social selling, etc.)
- Ensure all data is meticulously documented and managed within Salesforce
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1yr of sales development experience
- Demonstrate success of achieving monthly quota/goals
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calling, social selling, etc.)
- The ability to write succinct, crisp emails and carry phone etiquette